At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. We focus on three key risk areas: credit risk, operational risk and market risk. We help our management and Board of Directors identify and monitor risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and take appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
Let’s talk about building a rewarding career
You’ve got the passion. You’ve got the skills. Now you just need the right opportunity. At Wells Fargo, you’ll have the chance to join a team of smart and talented people who share the same values. Our diverse lines of business offer a world of opportunity to expand your capabilities and advance your career. We invest in our people and provide a supportive environment in which to learn and grow.
Since 1852, customers have trusted that Wells Fargo would keep their assets secure from theft and always available. Today, maintaining customer trust remains our underlying operating principle.
Enterprise Information Security’s (EIS) vision is to provide Wells Fargo world leading cyber security risk management. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, EIS protects Wells Fargo’s infrastructure, corporate data, and customer assets, and ensures alignment with applicable regulations and laws. EIS is part of Wells Fargo's Corporate Risk organization and is led by the Chief Information Security Officer.
Enterprise Information Security (EIS) Governance, Oversight and Enablement group has 6 new positions in the Oversight area. These individuals will align with a Line of Business (LOB) and provide second-line oversight for risk assessments performed for assets as well as other Information Security program oversight activities for each LOB by providing feedback and credible second-level challenge where needed. These positions will coordinate feedback with the assigned Information Security Line of Business Leader (ISL), who currently provides executive guidance and consulting to the LOB, where In contrast the ISOM’s will provide more detailed second-line review and credible challenge.
The Info Security Oversight Managers working with the business units across the enterprise to drive consistency in managing information asset health through security risk assessments as well as maintaining second-line oversight for credible challenge and reporting in this and other IS Program areas as it pertains to the LOB.
These positions will report into the EIS Program Oversight Team manager.
- Provide second-line oversight for Information Security Consultant teams to ensure that risk assessments for information assets are being managed in a timely and effective manner to meet the Information Security Program requirements and pertinent risks for the current threat landscape through second-line oversight, monitoring and reporting.
- Collaborate with the ISLs and the Lines of Business (LOB) groups to ensure that information security capabilities are included in all aspects of our technology architecture through oversight activities, including navigation of the Enterprise Information Security teams and processes.
- ISOMs would provide tactical analysis, second-line oversight and credible challenge pertaining to remediation efforts working in partnership with the ISLs for executive guidance.
- Partner with LOB and other Information Security Oversight teams to ensure consistency in the management of information assets through oversight activities.
- Provide input as needed for the Information Security Consultants to their management around second-line insights and monitoring activities in risk assessment and other areas as they may pertain for the IS Program.
- Serve as a contributor in the development of Information Security second-line oversight as well as implementation of strategy for monitoring and reporting requirements for second-line oversight for the IS Program.
- Keep abreast of regulatory and compliance issues that would impact the LOB and their information security practices and communicate through second-line oversight and reporting activities.
NOTE: OPEN TO ANY CORE US BASED WELLS FARGO LOCATION AND TELECOMMUTE.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through our many locations, ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking. To learn more, Wells Fargo perspectives are also available at Wells Fargo Blogs and Wells Fargo Stories.Required Qualifications
- 10+ years of information technology experience
- 6+ years of information security technology experience
- 4+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: risk, IT consulting, IT infrastructure management, or data governance
- Experience developing and implementing information security strategies across a complex organization
- Experience with information security and risk management, including information security assessment, mitigation solution design/implementation, policy and standards
- Leadership skills including the ability to influence effectively in a matrix environment
- Strong relationship management skills
- Ability to provide leadership to a matrixed organization environment
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge and understanding of platform technologies including network, distributed systems, desktop computing, voice, and threat management technologies
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 10 years of Information Technology experience would include the 6 years of Information Security and/or 4 years in Risk, Compliance or similar.
- Demonstrated strong understanding and direct experience with Information Security risk management, to include information security assessment and a strong understanding of Information Security Oversight, Policy and Control Standards.
- •Demonstrated experience creating, developing, implementing and socializing information security strategies and oversight activities.
- Self-directed and self-motivated.
- Ability to present information to various levels of LOB and EIS leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree and experience directly related with Technology and Cyber Security.
- CISSP or other significant certification for Information Security and/or Oversight
- Knowledge of the Financial Services threat landscape.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.