What makes your clinical career greater with UnitedHealth Group? You'll work within an incredible team culture; a clinical and business collaboration that is learning and evolving every day. And, when you contribute, you'll open doors for yourself that simply do not exist in any other organization, anywhere.
Talk about meaningful work. Talk about an important role. Let's talk about your next career move. Due to our expanding business, UnitedHealth Group is seeking an Infusion Clinical Administrative Coordinators who share our passion for helping others live healthier lives. As one of the world's leading health care companies, UnitedHealth Group is pursuing innovative new ways to operate our service centers and improve on our ability to deliver high-quality care. As part of our clinical support team, you will be a key component in customer satisfaction and have a responsibility to make every contact informative, productive and positive for our members and providers. You'll have the opportunity to do live outreach, educating members about program benefits and services while also helping to manage member cases. Bring your skills and talents to a role where you'll have the opportunity to make an impact on a huge scale. Take this opportunity and begin doing your life's best work.
- Conducting welcome calls and onboarding new patients
- Working with infusion, skilled nursing, and home care services
- Data entry for insurance, referrals, and patient demographics
- Coordination of patient care relating to infusion therapy
- Working with sales team and referral sources to obtain information regarding coordination of care
- Multi- taking including answering phones, data entry, working with other departments (nursing, pharmacy, and prior authorization)
- Ability to utilize several databases and navigate multiple computer screens
- Documentation all of your work
- Assist members with any other needs that they might have via phone
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 2+ years of Customer Service experience
- 1+ years of medical insurance verification experience
- 1+ years experience in medical terminology
- Ability to create, edit, save and send documents utilizing Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to navigate a PC to open applications, send emails, scan/ fax documents and conduct data entry
- Previous experience in a healthcare infusion environment
Careers with AxelaCare. Discover a health services career that encourages your professional growth while delivering steadfast commitment to exceptional patient care. That's what you discover at AxelaCare. We were founded by a close group of medical professionals in Lenexa, KS to provide patient-focused, state of the art home infusion services for acute, hemophilia and Intravenous Immune Globulin (IVIG) therapies. Today we collaborate with leading doctors to develop breakthrough technologies for patient outcomes assessment; and we recently joined Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies. It all reinforces our commitment to empowering people in the pursuit and delivery of exceptional patient care, and creating personalized career paths to discovering your life's best work.SM
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Infusion, insurance, verification, healthcare, Optum, United Healthcare