Job Title: Inland Empire Special Response Officer
Location: Various Clients in the Inland Empire
Pay Rate: $15.00/hr
Shift & Hours: Variable - the SRO picks up and fills in for multiple shifts at multiple clients
Whelan is searching for bright and talented professionals to join our 3rd generation, family-owned organization.
At Whelan Security, we are passionate about our people. We believe in fostering an atmosphere where you will feel inspired, encouraged, and rewarded. We'll treat you with respect and provide you the opportunity for a long-lasting career.
Our Security Positions are ideal for:
- Customer service professionals
- Former, transitioning, and military reserve personnel
- Former and future law enforcement & corrections officers
- Individuals who want a long-lasting career with one of the largest family-owned organizations in the industry
- Customer service
- Ability to fill-in and pick up shifts for a variety of different positions at the client site
- Observe and report activities at assigned site
- Ability to sit, stand, and/or walk constantly (for up to an entire shift)
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors in a variable environment
- Climb stairs, ladders, or ramps occasionally during shift
- Respond quickly to critical situations
- Provide access control to many types of facilities
- Ability to read and write detailed reports
- Enforce client procedures, regulations, and standards
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 50 pounds
- Other duties as assigned by Whelan Security and Client contractual requirements
- Possess at least a high school education or equivalent (GED)
If you have an interest in joining a leader in the contract security industry, and would like to work at one or more of our outstanding client locations, click "Apply" to begin your application.
Not convinced? Listen to what our team members have to say!
At Whelan, we value people, and we value relationships.
Extraordinaory people work at Whelan -- are you one?
Whelan Security of California, Inc.
CA Private Patrol Number: 16344