To wait on and serve clientele in a courteous and efficient manner as working within the policies and procedures.Responsibilities
- Serves meals to guests in their rooms.
- Carries silverware, linen, and food on tray or uses cart.
- Observes all forms of courtesy and professionalism.
- Obtains ordered food and beverages from prescribed locations
- Strictly adheres to all guest check policies and procedures.
- Performs all side work and assigned duties efficiently.
- Runs food in dining room as needed.
- Maintains open communication with the Inn Dining Room Manager/Assistant Restaurant Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 1-year restaurant server experience.
- Must be courteous and friendly at all times.
- Must be well groomed and have clean personal hygiene.
- Must be able to write legibly and speak clearly.
- Good math skills.
- Must possess or obtain a California Food Handler’s Card within 30 days of hire. On-site training is available.
- Must possess or obtain a TIPS certification for servers of alcohol within 30 days of hire. On-site training is available.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Physically able to work walking and carrying trays, etc. for extended periods of time and in a fast-paced and high stress environment.