Order and serve beverage and food orders to guests at all Food & Beverage outlets.Responsibilities
- Take orders and serve guests at all Food & Beverage outlets.
- Keep an open line of communication with the Bartenders.
- Responsible for General Maintenance of serving areas, i.e. tables clean, chairs straightened and floor free of debris.
- Courteous guest interaction.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Manager or Working Lead.
- Help others when needed.
- Positive attitude.
- May be requested to cross train for bussing and host shifts
- Knowledge of wine, spirits and beers.
- Ability to carry cocktail and larger oval trays.
- Become knowledgeable of the Alcohol Board Control Act of California, as well as Xanterra Parks & Resorts company policy.
- Must possess or obtain a TIPS certification for servers of alcohol within 30 days of hire. On-site training is available.
- Must possess or obtain a California Food Handler’s Card within 30 days of hire. On-site training is available.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.