Death Valley is the largest U.S. national park outside Alaska at 3.4 million acres, and is renowned for being of the driest and hottest places on earth, where you will find natural wonders unknown in any other part of the world. The Oasis at Death Valley is located in Death Valley national Park in southern California. Just 120 miles from Las Vegas, Nevada and the nearest supermarket is in Pahrump, NV, which is approximately 60 miles away.
The Oasis at Death Valley includes two lodging accommodations: The historic, four-diamond, 66 room Inn at Death Valley and the more family-oriented, 224 room Ranch at Death Valley. The property presents a complete contrast to the desert landscape that surrounds it and features spring-fed swimming pool, 18-hole golf course, tennis courts, basketball courts, horseback riding, massage therapy, and conference and banquet facilities
Cleans guest rooms daily according to established guidelines and standards as set by the Executive Housekeeping Manager.Responsibilities
- Cleans the required number of guest rooms according to set standards, guidelines, and diamond rating. This includes, but is not limited to, making beds, cleaning and mopping bathroom and vanity, vacuuming carpets, removing dirty linen, supplying clean linens, etc.
- Cleans areas outside of guest rooms such as patios and hallways.
- Checks with supervisor to have work inspected before turning in as clean.
- Keeps inspector informed of maintenance requests that may be necessary in rooms cleaned.
- Informs inspector of all lost or found items.
- Responsible for master keys issued daily.
- Responsible for maintaining security of all guestrooms occupied and unoccupied.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 6 months to 1 year previous Housekeeping experience.
- Must be courteous to guests and fellow employees.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must adhere to grooming standards.
- Must adhere to all safety guidelines when using cleaning materials.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds.
- Must be able to bend, push, pull, kneel, lift and stand for extended periods of time. 100% of job involves being on your feet.
- Must be able to work in extreme temperatures.