Performs routine and specialized duties in the cleaning and servicing of any area which may be assigned for the convenience and comfort of the guests.
- Assists front desk and housekeeping inspectors with special requests.
- Works as a Guest Room Attendant when necessary.
- Responsible for cleanliness and upkeep of employee and guest facilities including, but not limited to, restrooms, showers, outdoor seating/gathering areas, building hallways, offices, outdoor walkways, pool areas, and function/event areas.
- Organizes pool, patio, and public area furniture as needed.
- Cleans windows, floors, and doors as assigned.
- Keeps outside areas neat and clean by conducting daily outdoor sweeping of steps and walkways, organizing and cleaning public decks and patios, and removing cobwebs and other debris as needed.
- Performs regular dusting and cleaning of all outdoor and indoor light fixtures
- Empties trash and recycling from all public garbage cans, taking care to not comingle
- Cleans the housekeeping office, as assigned.
- Cleans, maintains, and restocks departmental golf cart after every shift
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 1 year previous Housekeeping experience.
- At least 6 months to 1 year previous customer service experience.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must adhere to grooming standards.
- Must adhere to all safety guidelines when using cleaning materials.
- Must be available for AM and PM Houseperson shifts.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to bend, push, pull, kneel, lift and stand for extended periods of time.
- 90% of job involves being on your feet.
- Must be able to move mattresses and/or furniture to carry out cleaning requirements.
- Must be able to work in extreme temperatures.
Furnace Creek Resort provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Furnace Creek Resort complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.