To maintain the kitchens and outlets in a clean, orderly and sanitized manner. To clean restaurant equipment, floors, pots, pans, plates, utensils, etc., placing cleaned items in appropriate storage areas—all per established policy.
- Use and maintain equipment and storage areas in a safe & orderly fashion.
- Stock all cleaned items in a prescribed manner and location.
- Clean kitchen equipment, floors, walls, etc.
- Keep back dock and garbage room area clean.
- Able to work the graveyard shift.
- Be aware and respond to safety concerns: i.e. spills, hot items, cleaning fluids and controls.
- Able to work in fast paced environment.
- Must possess or obtain a California Food Handler’s Card within 30 days of hire. On-site training is available.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be able to bend, push, pull and lift for extended periods of time.
- Must possess the physical ability and mental discernment to work with a large machine, with moving parts and hot water, including periodic cleaning and servicing.
- Must possess the physical ability to work with various cleaning equipment.
Furnace Creek Resort provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Furnace Creek Resort complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.