Serves Food & Beverages at the Inn Pool Bar.
- Greet guests in timely and courteous manner.
- Open and close bar at scheduled times.
- Thorough knowledge of cash handling procedures including methods of payment, collecting payment and accounting.
- Proper portioning of liquor in compliance with recipes.
- Preparing order list in compliance with inventorying and set par levels.
- Responsible for recovering and rechecking delivered inventory.
- Serving food items at the bar.
- Appropriate sanitation and cleaning functions as prescribed i.e., back bar, bar furniture, glass and general appearance.
- Perform opening and closing duties.
- Perform all other job-related assignments as directed by Managers.
Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.