The Inn Public Space Attendant is a fulltime/year Round Position. Cleaning and restocking the common/public areas is this positions primary function. Hours vary as departmental hours of operation are from 5:00 AM to 1:30 AM daily.
Primary Areas of responsibility: Lobby, Hallways, Library, All Public Restrooms, Pool/Recreation Areas, Elevators, and Stairwells.
- Cleans lobby Area: floors, ceilings, vent covers, furniture, and walls.
- Cleans and Restocks Public Restrooms: toilets, floors, mirrors, countertops, sinks, faucets, walls, emptying trash/recycling receptacles, and restocking guests’ amenities.
- Cleans and Restocks Pool/Recreation Area: toilets, floors, mirrors, countertops, sinks, faucets, walls, emptying trash/recycling receptacles, exercise equipment, furniture, walkways and restocking guests’ amenities.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must be able and willing to operate floor cleaning equipment: floor scrubbers, vacuums, mops, and dust mops.
- Must adhere to all safety guidelines
- Must adhere to all safety guidelines when using cleaning materials and chemicals
- Must be able to work independently
- Customer service skills including ability to communicate effectively with employees
- Must be able to meet and maintain grooming standards.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs
- Must be able to bend, stoop, push, pull, kneel lift and stand for extended periods of time. 100% of job involves being on your feet
- Must be able to work in outdoor environments with extreme temperatures