The Innovation Analyst will work closely with the Innovation Team to identify areas of opportunity through data analysis, observation of business processes, interactions with customers and associates, and continually studying emerging technology and industry trends. The Innovation Analyst will blend traditional analytical methods with innovation methodologies to develop a comprehensive understanding of an opportunity and collaborate with the Innovation team to generate possible ideas and solutions. This person will support a variety of technology prototypes and pilots by analyzing or providing data, supporting requirements, monitoring performance, generating reports, and communicating insights to the team throughout the project.
Key measures of success include the ability to support a variety of projects which may include: sourcing, analyzing, and providing data; documenting requirements; observing processes; interviewing associates and customers; and conducting root cause analysis.Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Combines traditional analytical practices (data and business analysis) with creative thinking to generate insights and/or identify opportunities for innovation.
- Works with Innovation team to define an objective or problem statement by performing data and/or business analysis resulting in accurate findings that explain or support a problem statement or objective.
- Assists with prototypes by providing data and/or requirements, monitoring progress, and generating reports based on findings.
- Explores new technologies by identifying requirements, determining current state capabilities, and providing recommendations on implementation.
- 3-5 years of industry experience in data analysis and/or business analysis with proven ability to generate business use cases is required.
- Bachelor's degree or combination of education and professional experience is required.
- Proficiency with Excel for documentation, analysis, and visualization is required.
- Experience working with SQL and using analytics software such as SAS, R, Python is required.
- Experience working with industry leading BI tools such as Tableau or Cognos is preferred.
- High degree of ingenuity, creativity, curiosity, resourcefulness, and works well with ambiguity is preferred.
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.