The Innovation Data Analyst is responsible for analyzing data and translating insights into actions, business outcomes, or a compelling data-driven story. This role will work with the Innovation team by sourcing, analyzing, and providing data on projects that solve business problems, promote growth, or explore new technologies. In order to be successful, this person should be able to find innovative ways to search for meaningful patterns, trends, and correlations within the data that lead to actionable findings. Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Work with Innovation team to perform data analysis resulting in accurate findings that explain or support a problem statement.
- Query large datasets using analytics software or SQL to pull needed information and interpret results of analyses to identify trends/issues, patterns, and correlations.
- Proactively analyze data and compile insights into a data-driven story that presents transformative findings and promotes actionable results.
- Monitor data and provide reporting during pilot projects to measure performance against definition of success.
- Assist Innovation team with vetting new technologies by identifying data requirements, determining current state capabilities, and providing recommendations on implementation.
- 3-5 years of experience mining and analyzing complex data sets is required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience is requried.
- Ability to write SQL and experience using Analytics software such as SAS, R, Python and SPSS is required.
- Experience with any industry leading BI tools such as Tableau or Cognos is preferred.
- Experience working in a big data cloud based environment such as AWS or Azure and building predictive models is preferred.
- Experience with Jira is required.
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.