DescriptionThe Innovation Professional utilizes ideas, identifies innovation opportunities, and translates ideas into actionable and profitable business. The Innovation Portfolio Strategy Professional 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action. Ability to analyze large data sets and determine courses of action based on findings.
The Innovation Professional defines business innovation objectives while understanding existing market needs and business gaps. Use of clinical analytics data to help guide innovation projects. Gathers ideas to grow the business using various resources such as market information, consumer insight, personal networks and people that might not otherwise interact. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Healthcare, Public Health, Health Sciences, Epidemeology or Business
- Health data analytics and managing the full life cycle of a research project experience
- Project Management experience
- Data management and statistical software eperience
- Familiarity with all of Microsoft Office incuding comprehensive knowledge of Excel
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Master's degree in Healthcare, Public Health, Biostatistics, Health Sciences, Epidemiology or Business
- Ability to present information to large groups
- Ability to travel- 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours40