DescriptionThe Account Management Professional 2 is responsible for growing membership within existing accounts and for directly managing business relationships with client accounts. The Account Management Professional 2 work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
This is a temporary role that we expect to last approximately 6 months witht he possibility of converting to full-time.
Be a part of a high performing sales organization – educate consumers, sell products, and build relationships. The Inside Account Manager represents all Humana B2B products and is focused on selling those products to small business employers (fewer than 50 eligible employees). The Inside Account Manager tells the Humana story around health and well-being for small businesses, drives Humana's marketplace success by meeting or exceeding sales goals, identifies and resolves potential barriers to sale, works with internal support teams to ensure new accounts are set up and installed properly, and maintains employer relationships to ensure renewal. Coordinate, direct and supervise the activities of sales leaders and sales associates in the local unit, including lead distribution, production reports and analyses of incentive payments
- Responsible for identifying and executing various opportunities to prospect, acquire, and sell new business.
- Answer inbound calls from small business owners to assess their benefit needs and then use sales techniques and relationship building skills, as well as product and process expertise, to guide the consumer in making an informed decision.
- Partner with marketing and digital teams to qualify inbound leads and provide feedback on what channels are generating business results.
- Reviews and delivers quotes to requestors, and after sale, assures completion of installation.
- Use analytics and customer relationship management systems to prioritize quote and sales activity and managing opportunity probability. Ensure accounts and employer data are regularly updated to drive accurate funnel forecasting.
- Accountable for meeting and exceeding sales results for all product lines.
- Work with the employer and Humana enrollment teams to define enrollment expectations and guide installation process as appropriate.
- High School Diploma
- Health and Life license or in process of pursuing (completion within 60 days of hire)
- Demonstrated success in a sales environment and ability to influence and close a deal.
- Self-starter, who also knows how to work well with a team to achieve ambitious goals.
- Communicates effectively and quickly connect the dots between processes and people.
- Ability to connect meaningfully with customers to build emotional engagement and customer advocacy. Simplifies complexity and integrates internal efforts to deliver an optimal customer experience.
- Consistently model and inspire high levels of integrity, live up to commitments, and take responsibility for achieving results; encourages others to do the same.
- Effectively leverage resources to create exceptional outcomes, embrace change, and constructively resolve barriers and constraints.
- Familiarity with computer and Windows PC applications, including the ability to learn new computer systems.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous experience in a high call volume environment
- Prior sales experience in the health solutions industry
Scheduled Weekly Hours40