Make a difference by joining the J.S. Paluch team. We have been
passionately serving the communication needs of the Church since 1913, chiefly
through the printing of advertiser supported bulletins for Catholic parishes
throughout the United States and Puerto Rico. With offices in Illinois,
California, Florida, Louisiana, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Texas, Missouri, and
Puerto Rico, we also provide parish calendars, the OneParish app,
FINDaPARISH.com, and resources for the Church's worship life. Service is our
goal. The publishing decisions that we make, our internal procedures, the
policies that we set, and the relationships that we cultivate all work together
to improve the service that we provide to our customers.
Our culture respects and celebrates the individual gifts and talents that employees bring to our dynamic and dedicated workforce.
This position requires making between 60-80 Outbound calls a day to entify potential Advertisers for the Church Bulletins that we sell for and print each week. This can be a full time position with benefits or a part-time position.
Compensation is a combination of an hourly rate plus commission.
- A high school diploma or Associate's Degree.
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and distinctly on the phone!
- High level of enthusiasm.
- Confident closing over the phone
J.S. Paluch offers our employees:
· Competitive Benefit package includes Blue Cross/Blue Shield insurance
· Base salary plus Uncapped Commissions
· Weekly Expense Allowance
· Branding - 104 year old company
· Company provided leads
· Paid Training by J.S. Paluch leaders
· AN OPPORTUNITY TO DO GOOD AND MAKE A POSITIVE IMPACT
J.S.Paluch provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, or, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics or any other basis that is protected by federal, state, or local laws.