DescriptionAre you ready to grow your career? Join a Fortune 100 company that offers UNLIMITED earnings potential and comprehensive benefits effective day one. We offer World Class training to set you up for success and ongoing support from career coaches. Set your goals high, Humana will help you achieve them!
The DMS (Direct Marketing Services) Sales Agent conducts selling activities related to inbound calls inquiring about individual health plan products. The DMS Sales Agent work assignments are varied and frequently require interpretation and independent determination of the appropriate courses of action.
The DMS Sales Agent qualifies prospects and attempts to close sale. Arranges for field representative to visit prospect if sales are not closed. May originate calls from leads. Understands department, segment, and organizational strategy and operating objectives, including their linkages to related areas. Makes decisions regarding own work methods, occasionally in ambiguous situations, and requires minimal direction and receives guidance where needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
- High School Diploma
- Ability to obtain or has current Active WI Health Insurance License
- Demonstrates strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to connect meaningfully with customers to build emotional engagement and customer advocacy. Simplify complexity and integrate internal efforts to deliver an optimal customer experience
- You must be available and willing to work any shift between 7:00am — 11:00 pm including weekends
- Overtime and weekend work will be required during our peak season from approximately September - December
- Bilingual in English/Spanish with the ability to speak, read and write in both languages without limitations or assistance
Scheduled Weekly Hours40