Let’s talk about building a rewarding career
It starts with you. Our goal is to attract, develop, retain and motivate the most talented people - those who care and who work together as partners across business units and functions. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a nationwide, diversified financial services company with $1.7 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 9,000 locations, more than 12,500 ATMs, online(wellsfargo.com), and mobile devices. Wells Fargo has more than 265,000 team members in 36 countries across our approximately 90 businesses. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 30 on Fortune’s 2015 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. Wells Fargo perspectives are also available at Wells Fargo Blogs and Wells Fargo Stories.
Wells Fargo Asset Management (WFAM) brings together a strategic balance of investment capabilities to serve the investment needs of our clients worldwide: institutions, financial advisors, and individuals. Wells Capital Management is a registered investment advisor and a dedicated institutional asset manager within the WFAM umbrella. Our mission is to deliver superior investment service to our institutional clients globally.
- Provides efficient and effective day-to-day planning and support of Institutional Client/Prospect/Consultant Directors in new sales and client retention activities to help achieve revenue goals and maintain business.
- This will include developing presentations, preparing marketing and service materials, assessing compliance implications and managing the client/consultant/prospect questionnaire process.
- This will also include preparation and provision of portfolio performance and competitive analysis, interpreting such data and making recommendations.
- Acts as secondary back up contact while Directors are traveling/out of the office handling emails/calls and outside requests.
- Coordinate information gathering across various investment, marketing and distribution partners to ensure timely and accurate fulfillment of requests, with a major emphasis on the accuracy and attention to detail with the information created and exchanged.
- Fulfillment of monthly and quarterly reports and commentaries in addition to preparation of portfolio review material is an additional requirement of the role. Has an understanding of the assigned relationships, regulatory, guideline, and servicing requirements. Partners with sales, portfolio managers, product specialists and/or client relations staff for all support activities for relationships.
- Participate and assist in the Directors planning for market penetration and deepening of relationships via strategy and business plans. Work with Directors to ensure implementation of strategic and individual business plans throughout the year and look for ways to add value to relationships.
- Will participate and host meetings via conference call or occasionally in person, will direct, and may chair those conversations. Will also coordinate, prepare and on occasion host onsite visits.
- Build and enhance relationships through phone and email interactions and support of Directors at regional events. Responsible for various projects including identifying resources, establishing timeframe and managing to milestones.
- Look for opportunities to streamline processes and procedures providing for more efficient and timely execution of team tasks.
Series 7 and 63 are required for this position.Required Qualifications
- 5+ years of institutional quality sales support, equivalent relationship management support, or a combination of both
- 3+ years of institutional quality sales support or equivalent relationship management support.
- Ability to work autonomously and independently yet function within a team environment
- Understanding and appreciation for revenue driven goals and their implications
- Analytical and detail orientated with solid understanding of the institutional investor marketplace
- Strong knowledge of investment business and the firm’s products and services
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in all MS Office Applications in particular Excel and PPT.
- Understanding of and familiarity with using CRM Systems
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.