At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo’s Chief Administrative Office (CAO) consists of enterprise functions that work together to promote and protect the Wells Fargo culture and brand, and support our team members. Groups within CAO work to protect our reputation, tell our story, bolster team member engagement, connect with our customers, and bring new and innovative solutions to life. CAO functions include Commitment to Customer, Corporate Responsibility & Community Relations, Data Management & Insights, Human Resources, Marketing, Stakeholder Relations, and the CAO Integration and Planning Office.
The Instructional Design Consultant (IDC) independently analyzes performance needs, designs, develops, and assesses learning solutions that are focused on technical and/or soft skills. Creates and develops performance and competency-based learning and performance support solutions for a variety of technical and functional needs for a Line of Business or specific functional area. Consults with business partners and Learning & Development professionals utilizing knowledge of instructional design (ID) methodology to understand learning needs and address the impact, success, and opportunities for improvement of existing learning solutions. May partner with senior ID consultants, and business leaders to develop performance-based learning that furthers team member development. Manages own projects effectively by ensuring all tasks are completed on time.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Instructional Design Consultant will be responsible for analyzing, designing, developing, and assessing success of strategic learning programs for multiple business units
- Independently consults and develops learning strategy for curriculum needs
- Partners with Human Resources senior leaders, Learning and Development senior leaders, and business unit senior leaders as an internal consultant to identify learning interventions and define developmental needs which require an evaluation of various factors
- May function as a project team lead related to achieving goals
Location: Other locations may be considered for this opportunity.
Important Reminders When Applying:
- Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
- Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
- During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined Wells Fargo.
- 2+ years of instructional design experience
- Experience identifying tasks required of a learner and prioritizing those tasks for training design and development
- Experience with Learning Content Management Systems (LCMS)
- Knowledge and understanding of training course design
- A BS/BA degree or higher in Instructional Design or related discipline
- Knowledge and understanding of instructional design and development for multiple methods of delivery (instructor led paper-based, virtual, and e-learning)
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, LiveMeeting and SharePoint) skills
- Experience with eLearning applications including Adobe Presenter and Captivate
- Knowledge and understanding of ADDIE model for instructional design
- Knowledge and understanding of adult learning or education: facilitation and instructional design
- Project management experience
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Experience building partnerships and consulting effectively with leadership
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Risk and regulatory compliance experience
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
NC-Charlotte: 11625 N Community House Road - Charlotte, NC
TX-San Antonio: 4101 Wiseman Blvd - San Antonio, TX
MN-Shoreview: 1801 Parkview Dr - Shoreview, MN
AZ-Chandler: 2800 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.