It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
- Calculate and transmit commission payments accurately and in a timely manner based on commission and payroll schedule
- Review commissions reports, investigate and explain variances for fluctuations
- Update commission rate table
- Review commission statements
- Research and resolve issues with commissions payments, statement and payroll
- Accurately research, resolve and respond to commission inquiries, for customers, and audits, in a timely manner.
- Research, follow-up and coordinate activities related to outstanding debts.
- Research and resolve commission error reports daily.
- Process accurate and timely commission adjustments
- Process agent of record changes, broker dealer changes and block transfers in an accurate and timely manner
- Consistently meet or exceed productivity and quality metrics.
- Complete user acceptance testing in an accurate and timely manner.
- Participate in ongoing training and self-development.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.