Intake Coordinator New Castle
Primary Location: IN-INNew Castle-HR/IN New Castle, Henry
Function:Program Services Coordination/Case Management
Indiana MENTOR is seeking an Intake Coordinator in the New Castle area to manage and accept referrals. This individual will initiate appropriate communication with clinical and operations teams based on the needs of referred clients/consumers to facilitate appropriate placement and/or services.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function listed below.
· Administers the referral process. Works with clinical and operations team to facilitate client placement and obtain appropriate services for clients.
· Collects, verifies, records and processes client demographics, insurance/payment and referral information
· Inputs data and completes all placement paperwork. Identifies problems and resolves issues preventing successful documentation/entry.
· Secures funding information and verifies funding/insurance coverage arrangements.
· Completes all client reporting requirements consistent with corporate and regulatory standards
· Serves as a resource to others in problem resolution. Applies knowledge and understanding of programs, policies, procedures and information to assist others in resolving administrative issues within scope of authority.
· Assists with emergency coverage and crisis intervention support for all clients as needed
· Performs other related duties and activities as required.
Bachelor's degree in human services or related field and two years’ experience preferred.
An equivalent combination of education and experience which provides proficiency in the areas of responsibility listed above may be substituted for the above education and experience requirements.