Positions in this function are responsible for investigating, recovering and resolving all types of claims as well as recovery and resolution for health plans, commercial customers and government entities.
- May include initiating telephone calls to members, providers and other insurance companies to gather coordination of benefits data
- Investigate and pursue recoveries and payables on subrogation claims and file management
- Process recovery on claims
- Ensure adherence to state and federal compliance policies, reimbursement policies and contract compliance
- May conduct contestable investigations to review medical history
- May monitor large claims including transplant cases
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (data entry, sorting, creating, and modifying spreadsheets)
- Experience with Microsoft Word (data entry and documentation creation)
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook (email communications and calendar)
- Ability to work 7:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday through Friday
- 1+ years of experience within an Operations Support role (i.e. previous Administrative background involved with performing Administrative duties on a day-to-day basis)
- Effective team player with strong work ethic
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Administrative Associate, Eden Prairie, MN, Operations Support role, Administrative duties, Office Environment