Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company - where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum - a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation and Performance.
Positions in this function are responsible for investigating, recovering and resolving all types of claims as well as recovery and resolution for health plans, commercial customers and government entities. Primary Responsibilities:
- May include initiating telephone calls to members, providers and other insurance companies to gather coordination of benefits data
- Investigate and pursue recoveries and payables on subrogation claims and file management
- Process recovery on claims
- Ensure adherence to state and federal compliance policies, reimbursement policies and contract compliance
- May conduct contestable investigations to review medical history
- May monitor large claims including transplant cases
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (data entry, sorting, creating, and modifying spreadsheets)
- Experience with Microsoft Word (data entry and documentation creation)
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook (email communications and calendar)
- Ability to work 7:00 am - 5:00 pm Monday through Friday
- 1+ years of experience within an Operations Support role (i.e. previous Administrative background involved with performing Administrative duties on a day-to-day basis)
- Effective team player with strong work ethic
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Administrative Associate, Eden Prairie, MN, Operations Support role, Administrative duties, Office Environment