The intern for the Global Marketing department will assist with a variety of projects in marketing communications; event, trade show, and conference planning/execution; web management; and business pursuit/proposals. Initiatives may include:
- Coordinating and supporting day-to-day marketing projects;
- Writing and/or reviewing communications, including social/email campaigns, technical writing, or proposal/sales writing;
- Assisting with events, including logistics support and pre- and post-conference activities; and
- Coordinating with Global Account Management/Business Development, Technology, Test Development, Operations, and other functional groups within Prometric to support a variety of internal or external marketing initiatives.
You will participate in Prometric Onboarding during the first week of your internship. This training program will expose you to our culture and provide you with a knowledge base to draw upon throughout the remainder of your internship and beyond. You will be part of a broader community of international interns within Prometric. You will be provided an opportunity to network and engage with the Prometric Senior Management Team (SMT).
This is a summer internship starting approxitamely around June 1, 2018 and ending mid August.
- A Junior or Senior who is majoring in either Marketing or Communications
- Proficient computer skills with common programs (Word, etc.)