At H&R Block we provide college students real-life work experience that directly correlates to their field of study while making a valuable contribution to our organization. Summer interns will be on a full-time basis for 8-10 weeks beginning the first week in June.
Internship responsibilities may include researching, gathering and organizing data to provide information for special projects or reports; assisting in preparing written reports or executive presentations; and other department specific responsibilities. H&R Block interns will be provided significant guidance and mentoring but must also be able to work independently.
- Pursuing degree in related field
- GPA of 3.0 and above
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently while contributing to the success of the team
- Highly motivated, organized, reliable and detailed oriented
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Quick learner and not afraid to work with new computer based programs and databases
- Ability to be effective and contribute in a fast-paced corporate environment
- Understanding and previous use of a Windows-based computer system.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to navigate on the Internet.