At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo’s Chief Administrative Office (CAO) consists of enterprise functions that work together to promote and protect the Wells Fargo culture and brand, and support our team members. Groups within CAO work to protect our reputation, tell our story, bolster team member engagement, connect with our customers, and bring new and innovative solutions to life. CAO functions include Commitment to Customer, Corporate Responsibility & Community Relations, Data Management & Insights, Human Resources, Marketing, Stakeholder Relations, and the CAO Integration and Planning Office.
Reporting to CAO GPMO Business Support Manager, this newly created position will develop an internal communications program to support the Group Portfolio Management Office (GPMO). He / she will consult GPMO leadership and key stakeholders to devise and implement strategic communications plans in support of business goals and objectives.
This position can be located in West Des Moines, IA; Charlotte, NC; Minneapolis, MN; Phoenix, AZ; Chandler, AZ or telecommuting within a location as listed on the job posting.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Serve as primary communications partner and point of contact for the Group Portfolio Management Office (GPMO), with primary responsibility for defining and executing GPMO communications strategy
- Consult and advise GPMO leadership in development and management of leadership communications
- Partner with Enterprise Portfolio Management Office (EPMO) communicators to develop strategic communications plans that align with business objectives
- Work with partners across the GPMO to ensure all communications are appropriately timed and rolled-out
- Write and edit internal stories that engage team members and support GPMO and EPMO business strategies
- Ensures content is consistent, relevant, brand compliant, and is distributed using appropriate delivery methods
- Provides partnership for ongoing programs, initiatives, and activities for internal communications
- Spearheads SharePoint site design to ensure successful end-to-end communications processes
- Design and author job aids, presentation materials, newsletters, and various meeting agendas
- Facilitate CAO GPMO team meetings
- Partner with the Change Management team on communication deliverables
Depending on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date.Required Qualifications
- 8+ years of communications experience
- 8+ years of experience creating, managing and executing communication strategies
- Experience developing communications strategies and plans that align with business objectives
- Experience consulting and collaborating with senior leaders in various functional areas
- Experience building and managing sites using Microsoft SharePoint versions 2010, 2013 and 2016
- Experience applying standard editorial style guide rules (Chicago Manual of Style, AP, etc.) to published materials
- Experience presenting information in a manner that persuades, educates, and enhances understanding
- Experience building strong relationships and working across a large organization
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, or journalism
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
IA-West Des Moines: 7001 Westown Pkwy - West Des Moines, IA
NC-Charlotte: 8740 Research Dr - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 11625 N Community House Road - Charlotte, NC
MN-Minneapolis: 550 South 4th St - Minneapolis, MN
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2202 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
AZ-Chandler: 2600 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.