At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
The WFA International Account Representative will be the primary Wells Fargo Advisors point of contact for a targeted set of international households, responsible for making outbound calls and receiving client requests with the objective of exiting accounts. To provide effective service to clients, this role should have knowledge of industry products, processes and/or services. The WFA International Account Representative will leverage problem solving skills and/or sales techniques when making exit recommendations to clients. This role will focus on outbound client contacts with some inbound call volume required to be received, depending on the business needs. This role will educate customers on product features and leverage technology when providing advice around exiting relationships. WFA International Account Representative may also work on miscellaneous campaigns to drive results.
**Although "Series 66 (or 63 and 65) is listed in the Required Qualifications", it is not a requirement of this role. Qualified candidates only need the Series 7.**
- 1+ year of sales experience, customer service experience, or a combination of both
- Bilingual speaking, reading, and writing proficiency in Spanish/English
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7 and 66 (or 63 and 65) exams to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Customer service focus with experience actively listening, eliciting information, comprehending customer issues/needs, and recommending solutions
- Experience developing and maintaining strong working relationships with customers and prospects
- Solid knowledge and understanding of computer applications and testing process
- Basic knowledge and understanding of brokerage products and services
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to develop and manage client relationships
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of international brokerage operations
- FINRA registration including Series 66 (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Portuguese/English
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Additional requirements include meeting enhanced financial fitness and criminal background standards. Wells Fargo will initiate the FINRA review process at the time of offer acceptance.
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.