- Reconcile merchandise receiving to general ledger, resolve any differences and record cost of goods sold monthly
- Reconcile & Record all intercompany merchandise transfers
- Review and reconcile physical inventory counts to general ledger recording any discrepancies
- Provide accounting support to field operations
- Assist in completing month, yearend closings and year end audit.
- Work with Inventory Accounting Manager on Inventory Management system implementation
- Complete ad hoc reporting and special reports
- Assist in enforcing and updating inventory policies and procedures as well as establishment of the same as needed.
- Strong communication skills, able to interact with store locations, VPs, regional managers, and other corporate departments
- Knowledge of SAP detail inventory system
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize work load, complete day to day activities, and handle all urgent requests
- Strong computer skills – word, excel, outlook, internet explorer, access, Great Plains
- Advanced Excel experience is a plus
- At least 2 years’ experience in accounting/inventory within the retail industry
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting is required
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.