External Job PostingPOSITION SUMMARY
Inventory Analysts assist in the development and implementation of replenishment programs to maximize in-stock and create an efficient flow of merchandise between vendors, distribution centers, and stores. At Shopko, the Inventory Analyst facilitates proper communication between all parties involved to ensure consistent daily operations of the system. Are you ready to start your corporate retail career in a position with great growth potential?
• Manages all replenishment, allocation and logistic functions to support the organization for those departments under their supervision.
• Shares responsibility to achieve all financials for their departments while managing the business to the ShopKo strategy
• Facilitates the bi-yearly category planning process as well as the monthly forecasting process with their buying team
• Acts as a first line leader and participates in driving profitable sales, optimizing inventory, analyzing in-season trend, and managing vendor and store issues
• Manages the efficient flow of merchandise between vendors, D.C.’s and the stores
• Maintains replenishment systems and communicate with direct reports, vendors, and other team members to achieve the department goals
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
• A Bachelors Degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
• Previous experience in a leadership role within a retail store environment
• Strong initiative and the ability to learn quickly
• The ability to lead work across many cross functional areas of Shopko
• Exceptional communication and analytical skills
• The ability to professionally represent Shopko to vendors and the Shopko team
• Working knowledge of the financial requirements of retail
We provide general merchandise, Pharmacy, and Optical services in our store formats of Shopko, Shopko Hometown, and Shopko Express.
At Shopko, we understand what matters to our customers. Our stores are designed to be simple, clean, and welcoming, not overwhelming. We offer the essentials our customers need and the brands they trust at a fair price. Shopko, the Stuff that counts.
Shopko offers a professional team-oriented work environment, career advancement opportunities, competitive wages, and a comprehensive benefits package!
Shopko is an Equal Opportunity Employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan m/f/d/v.