GROW With US!
For 30 years Hudson Group has led the way and prides itself in knowing what matters in travel retail. As airports and transportation terminals have evolved, so has Hudson Group, striving to bring sophistication and convenience to today's traveler.
Hudson Group is North America's largest specialty travel retailer. We offer great career opportunities for individuals who will provide excellent customer service and maximize sales by assisting in the daily operation of the stores.Job Summary Ensure the accuracy of the functions of inventory management: receiving, RTVs, Transfers, physical inventory etc. Enter, maintain and retrieve UPC information in our Merchandising system. Maintain EDI information in the merchandising system. Input purchase orders (PO’s) for the buyers. Direct interaction with our operations team. Run sales and inventory reports.Job Responsibilities
- Enter, maintain and monitor items and prices of 500K+ skus to ensure availability and pricing is correct.
- Work with POS team to ensure that proper PLU files are sent to stores, ensuring that margins are met
- Work directly with the POS Department to resolve issues on a daily and weekly basis.
- Run reports on sales data for the Senior VP of Merchandising, buyers, POS and Marketing Department.
- Correct errors that cause items to be rejected through an ASN.
- Interact with accounts payable to resolve end-of-the month closeouts.
- Enter, maintain and monitor promotions in the merchandising system.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task with a strong emphasis on priority in a fast-paced environment.
- Advance skills in MS Excel.
- Ability to work well with a team.
Education and Experience
- High School or GED necessary
- Background in a retail merchandising or purchasing environment.
- Skills in MS Excel
We invite you to learn more about our …
- Competitive Salaries,
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance,
- Company Paid Life Insurance,
- Paid Vacation,
- Paid Sick Time,
- Employee Recognition Programs,
- Advancement and Growth Opportunities,
- On-going Training & Development.
Qualified candidates should submit their resume for immediate consideration.
The job that’s right for you!
Hudson Group will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.