ABOUT THE JOB
YOUR ASSIGNMENT Your tasks will include:
- Works with Stock Control department to support overall IKEA inventory routines.
- Audit departmental spreadsheets for discrepancies.
- Keep track of damages and discrepancy statistics in Excel.
- Perform General warehouse duties as needed.
- Contribute to an environment where IKEA culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of coworkers and customers.
- Assume responsibility for other tasks and projects as assigned
- Strong Excel knowledge.
- Data entry skills.
- Good analytical and organizational skills.
- Responsible, self motivated individual with a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to lift up to 70lbs.
- Be a dynamic, action oriented team player that is self-motivated and confident in making independent decisions
- A clear understanding of, and a passion for IKEA values and principles
- Communicate and partner with co-workers across all levels of the organization
- Use creative problem solving skills in conjunction with IKEA’s core values