External Job Posting
The Inventory Coordinator will facilitate the flow of merchandise between vendors, distribution centers, and stores. You will create orders and requisitions to review for the replenishment of inventory at store and distribution center level. In this role you will investigate, report, or resolve order and allocation issues as well as systems issues. As the Inventory Coordinator you will communicate daily with Inventory Analysts and Distribution Centers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Review/Create Purchase Orders & Requisitions
• Review system generated purchase orders and requisitions. This process could include: meeting vendor minimums, truckload building, distribution center rounding, seasonal items, alternate source ordering, commitments and other unique steps.
• Ensure purchase order (PO) issues are resolved to prevent shipments from being delayed.
• Bring up vendor issues, short ships, excessive ordering, or system issues to the Inventory Analysts.
• Manually post allocate and/or cross dock purchase order quantities as required.
• Partner with the Inventory Analysts for direction when orders exceed Open-to Buy.
• Assist in modifying or creating order review best practices.
Complete Projects & Tasks
• Review and process rain checks and customer requests for assigned Inventory Analysts.
• Monitor and correct error(s) as soon as possible.
• Complete projects as directed, ensuring all projects are completed correctly and deadlines are met.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Previous replenishment or administrative assistant experience preferred
• Ability to work independently, self-motivated, attention to detail
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize own workload, and ensure deadlines are met
• Ability to analyze tasks and innovate effective procedure
• Strong problem solving/decision making skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office to include; Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Strong written and verbal communications skills with the ability to interact with people of on all levels.
We provide general merchandise, Pharmacy, and Optical services in our store formats of Shopko, Shopko Hometown, and Shopko Express.
At Shopko, we understand what matters to our customers. Our stores are designed to be simple, clean, and welcoming, not overwhelming. We offer the essentials our customers need and the brands they trust at a fair price.
Shopko offers a professional team-oriented work environment, career advancement opportunities, competitive wages, and a comprehensive benefits package! If you are accessing this posting from another website, please submit an application at www.shopko.com/careers.
Shopko is an Equal Opportunity Employer functioning under an Affirmative Action Plan m/f/d/v.