Join Us for Our Pharmacy Support Job Fair!
Monday, October 29, 2018 1:00pm to 6:00pm
Tuesday, October 30, 2018 1:00pm to 6:00pm
6860 W 115th Street
Overland Park, KS 66211
We strongly encourage you to apply in advance of the event if you are interested in this opening. Attendance at the event isn't required to be a candidate for potential employment.
Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
- Monitor prescription drug inventory within pharmacy computer system
- Receive inventory and ensure accurate product receipt
- Assist with discrepancy resolution
- Maintain proper storage of prescription drug inventory
- Perform cycle counting activities and complete order processing
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- Proficiency with a computer and Windows PC applications including ability to navigate and learn new and complex computer system application
- Ability to work any scheduled shift between the hours of 3:00 pm - 1:30 am Sunday through Thursday (It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime including on Friday or Saturday)
- 1+ years of prior experience in shipping / receiving
- Experience with ScriptMed Application / Platform
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.