At Wells Fargo , we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Wealth Management (WM): Wealth Management business is a leading provider of financial services to high-net worth clients through Wells Fargo Private Bank, and to the affluent segment through partnerships between Wealth Brokerage Services and the Community Bank. In Wealth Management, clients are provided with a complete range of solutions to help them manage, preserve and transfer their wealth.
The Investment Manager 1 is responsible for managing a book of smaller, less complex client portfolios. Responsible for investment servicing, establishing investment objectives, overseeing implementation of applicable investment and risk management policies and procedures in agency and trust relationships. Formulates investment programs designed to achieve stated investment objectives, including selection of structured investment programs and products (e.g. target asset allocation strategies and the creation of transition plans.)
**This position is located in Billings, MT. Relocation is not available for this position.**Required Qualifications
- 2+ years of investment experience, finance experience, or a combination of both
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Wealth management experience
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation or demonstrated progress toward the designation
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.