At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Wells Fargo Asset Management, a division of Wells Fargo Wealth and Investment Management, strives to help clients achieve their financial goals through top-tier investment options managed by specialized investment teams that are supported by independent risk management and backed by superior, collaborative service. With more than $504 billion in assets under management as of January 12, 2018, Wells Fargo Asset Management has 29 autonomous investment teams with specialized expertise and proven processes, more than 500 investment professionals, and a global reach with offices and clients around the world.
As an Investment Product Development Manager, your responsibilities include, but are not limited to coordination and preparation of firm wide compliant materials to enable the distribution process for all of WFAM’s investment strategies and capabilities. Presentation materials that you will be responsible for are essential to the strategic positioning of product and firm wide content in order to win and retain business. Your attention to detail and effective close work with investment teams, performance, portfolio analytics and compliance teams in developing and producing materials will be essential. Timely and accurate support of all client facing needs of product/capabilities information for distribution enablement. Synthesis and input from others including RFP writers who are responsible for completing and executing RFP, RFI, database and/or consultant questionnaires and distribution teams that accurately and favorably present the organization's products/services to customers. Follow and enhance all established policies and procedures to ensure accuracy and appropriateness and adhere to compliance standards/regulations.
Position can be based in Menomonee Falls, Los Angeles, Boston or San Francisco
- 4+ years of investment product industry experience
- Solid decision making skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with automated content management and CRM platforms a plus.
- Strategic thinking which reflects an understanding of our business and its priorities.
- Drive for results, conveying a sense of urgency and bringing issues to closure despite obstacles.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and delegate in order to manage and complete multiple projects simultaneously.
- Handles pressure situations and tight deadlines effectively and creatively, without introducing unintentional business risks
- Self-starter who regularly demonstrates creativity and the ability to generate new ideas.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Basic understanding of investment industry terminology, analytics and performance measurements
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.