The Network Invoice Associate will ensure a timely payment process for invoices and assist with related reporting.
Find a career. Gain a family.
Safelite will be unlike any place you've ever worked. (This won't be just the daily grind!) You'll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we'll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- Opens, sorts, and prepares all daily incoming invoices via USPS mail and fax from clients and agents and respond to those invoices in a timely manner
- Keys paper invoices daily using company's mainframe system
- Processes policy holder reimbursements
- Keys all residential glass invoices and maintains daily and monthly reports
- Keys all urgent network invoices from internal and external departments as needed due to client issues, time issues, or research response issues.
- Performs all re-key web and paper invoices for Safelite Billing department
- Calls back shops to obtain missing required information needed for invoicing
- Executes the creation of Safelite referral numbers on invoices not reported by insurance clients
- Keys all additional supplemental invoices submitted by shops for additional payment from insurance clients
- Perform service center duties as needed in service center area
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- General office experience preferred
- Previous experience in basic ten key typing a plus
- Skilled in typing and organizational skills
We're known as an auto glass company. That's the focus of what we do. But we're much more -- we're a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we're a People Powered organization -- and our people come first and our culture matters. We'll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you'll ever work.