At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wealth and Investment Management (WIM) businesses build enduring client relationships through sound, thoughtful and objective advice. We help our clients by developing individualized plans for everything from retirement goals to business succession planning, to family legacy intentions. Services include comprehensive planning and advice, investment management, brokerage, private banking, estate planning strategies, trust, insurance and both individual and institutional retirement.
Responsible for managing a book of client relationships with responsibility for developing and maintaining strong relationships for multi-service accounts. These clients require relationship development at the both the C-Suite levels in addition to consultants and/or advisors. Provides primary C-Suite client contact and service team leadership of client facing and non-client facing team members. Acts as a visible steward of the organization s mission, values and strategic objectives to executive staff of multi-service clients. Utilizes effective sales and negotiation skills to generate additional revenue with current and potential new clients. Interacts in a peer-to-peer capacity with both clients and external consultants/advisors on fee negotiations, client adoption of best practices, and/or mitigation of operational deficiencies on specific clients. Leverages internal partners on client strategy. Ensures customer satisfaction through designing and implementing an Institutional Retirement & Trust (IRT) services strategy that address the client s goals and objectives. Ensures accounts meet all regulatory and internal compliance requirements including AML. Coordinates documentation, operations transition, client orientation and communication plans for new accounts. Establishes/monitors client fees, profitability and operational efficiency. Responsible for ensuring the effective delivery of all administrative and operational services.
- 2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: relationship management, sales, client services, consulting, product, project/program management
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong collaboration skills within cross functional and geographically dispersed teams
- Experience with institutional retirement and trust plans
- Institutional Retirement experience, especially Trust & Custody
- Responsible for ensuring the effective delivery of all administrative and operational services.
- Proven success in negotiating complex P&L drivers, product adoption and mitigation risk.
- Demonstrated high degree of professionalism and confidence in situations, presentations, and communications with executive staff.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships within and across business lines at all levels of the organization
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.