The IT Contract Manager works within IT Finance and plays a key role working with and supporting the IT and Finance senior leadership teams, internal/external legal counsel, and external vendor partners. This role provides end-to-end contract management services and partners and supports the various business owners through the entire contracting process.
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and finalizing/approving routine to complex IT software, hardware, network and telecom, and outsource services contracts.
- Working and negotiation complex contracts and pricing structures, deliverable agreements involving third parties, technology and services
- Negotiating favorable terms for pricing, confidential information, indemnification, liability, privacy, personally identifiable information, proprietary rights and security
- Managing diverse interdependent cross-functional, cross-departmental projects, vendors and technologies.
- Working with legal agreements, including, but not limited to: NDA, MSA, EULA, SOWs and other agreements routinely used in the contracts management sector
Our general requirements and core competencies include:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, Finance or other business related field; J.D., Masters or MBA a plus.
- Minimum of 7-10+ years in contracts management, administration or relevant role.
- Excellent problem solving capabilities and out-of-the-box thinking to ensure forward movement in the contract negotiations process.
- Ability to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Energetic self-starter who is able take ownership and work both autonomously while being able to contribute successfully in a cross-functional team environment.
- Knowledge of key IT vendors and technical acumen in one or more IT disciplines.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels of the organization and external constituencies, including, but not limited to CIOs, Vice Presidents, senior leaders, program managers, internal/external legal counsel, and vendor partners.
- Ability to communicate a deep understanding of the business and a broad knowledge of existing contract negotiation practices is expected in this role.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, and Adobe Adobe Acrobat are required.
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.