Team member directly responsible for supporting end users and backend systems in a 24/7 medical call center and prescription fulfillment distribution facility. Hands on Microsoft Server and Microsoft desktop administration knowledge and experience. Use technical skills to proactively support and resolve IT issues. Develop innovative approaches and solutions to solve problems. Ability to interface with local business leaders and IT Management.
- Primary support contact person for staff at the facility
- Setup new users and PCs as required
- Monitor PC and software performance
- Track assets such as desktop PCs, laptops, and peripheral equipment, including replacement, repair and disposal
- Assist with all IT-related product and service support activities. Recommend ways to improve product and service support capabilities
- Contribute significantly to the development of policies and procedures. Follow all company policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Perform duties in keeping with the Company’s core values, policies, and applicable regulations
- Technical operational support of staff devices
- Flexibility to work after hours as needed to provide customer support and assist with project initiatives
- 5+ years of experience working with Microsoft Desktop products
- 5+ years of PC support experience (Win7/10)
- 3+ years of Microsoft Active Directory experience
- 1+ years of Microsoft Server experience
- Virtual desktop and server understanding
Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: IT, End User Systems Engineer, Montgomery, AL, Alabama