Job ID 38789
Position Location US-FL-Maitland
Alternate Position Location Maitland/FL;Orlando/FL
Facility Name Consulate Health Care - Maitland
Job Category Information Technology
Position Status FT (Full Time)
Purpose of your Job Position
As a Consulate Health Care employee, you are entrusted with the responsibility of carrying out your daily tasks and assigned duties while demonstrating Consulate’s Core Values of Compassion, Honesty,
Integrity, Respect and Passion. You are expected to provide responsible, consistent results with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results. The primary purpose of the Services Desk Analyst II position is to ensure that all end users are receiving appropriate assistance within appropriate timeframes.
As IT Service Desk Analyst II, you are delegated the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties. Responsible for ensuring consistent hands-on and remote support of user support issues in all company locations. Responsible for serving as initial and second tier point of contact for all IT issues from all end users and customers of IT. This position is a non-supervisory function. You may be asked by your supervisor to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time, for any reason.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as initial contact and second-tier support for all Technical Support issues.
- Opens new tickets and reviews escalated tickets for call backs, providing documentation with detailed notes during calls.
- Responsible for daily monitoring and follow up of all open tickets and customer related issues; completes customer call-backs and closes tickets to ensure highest levels of customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Responsible for working with Tier 3 Service Desk staff for ticket escalation as appropriate to ensure SLAs are met and end user support is provided in a timely manner.
- Under limited supervision, responsible for technical leadership as escalation point for support issues, working closely with Tier 1 staff to ensure appropriate escalation and documentation is performed.
- Work incidents in the ticket queue for Tier 2 tasks including, but not limited to, applications for all Consulate Health Care.
- Identify, create, and modify technical and procedural knowledge documentation in line with issue resolution process.
- Responsible for troubleshooting circuit issues with Orion, Cisco IOS, Carrier, and Cisco TAC, and to complete troubleshooting and documentation of such steps in ticket before escalation to other appropriate teams.
- Contribute to Technical Support knowledge base by authoring, reviewing, and modifying articles for publication to the team.
- Develops and performs training/orientation and coordinates in-service education for team members.
- Assist by providing departmental orientation for new hires.
- Ensure that all support service levels for resolution are met.
- Liaise with, and provide training and support to, end users and staff on equipment operation and other technical issues for hardware, software, and networks.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end user and network hardware, peripheral devices, printing/scanning devices, presentation equipment, and other products.
- Receive and respond to incoming calls regarding hardware, software, and networking issues, creating tickets for all incidents for tracking.
- Maintain an inventory of all specialized software, computers, printers, scanners, and other peripheral equipment.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of relevant procedures, hardware, software, and network systems.
- Comfortable spending approximately 75% of time on phone support and 25% on other meetings, projects, tasks, and assignments.
- Utilize remote support tools to troubleshoot and assist with issue evaluation and resolution.
- Works in office areas.
- Minimal overnight travel (up to 10%) by land and/or air.
- Moves intermittently during working hours.
- Is subject to frequent interruptions.
- Works beyond normal working hours, weekends and holidays and on shifts/positions as necessary.
- Participates in an on-call rotation that provides 24x7x365 support of all systems.
- Is subject to call back during emergency conditions (e.g., severe weather, evacuation, post-disaster, etc.)
- Additional working hours as required.
- Sitting for extended periods of time.
- Physically able to participate in training sessions, presentations, and meetings.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Occasional travel may be required.
- A minimum of 3 years technical support experience or equivalent internship experience.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- 2 industry-recognized IT certifications or 2 year Associate’s degree.
- Excellent technical troubleshooting experience required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Strong experience with current Service Desk tools and ticketing / issue tracking systems.
- Strong experience with current MS Office applications, (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, etc).
- Practical experience with remote connection and support tools, (e.g. GoToAssist, SCCM, DameWare, RDC, etc).
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, staff and management.
- Excellent team building skills.
- A strong dedication to quality customer service.
- Strong initiative and assertiveness.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong people motivating skills.
- Self-motivated, experienced, resourceful.
- Must be able to learn quickly while working in a fast paced, team-driven environment.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to multi-task, keep organized, follow-up with others, manage details, and keep sight of overall objectives.
- A working knowledge of service delivery procedures.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills and inherent decision-making ability.
- Excellent documentation techniques.
- Excellent organization and skills.
- A good working knowledge of the day-to-day operating environment, available tools, operating techniques and customer application.
- Thorough knowledge of company operations so that the Technical Support team can demonstrate that they aligned with the business needs of the organization.
Where Will Compassion Take You?
At Consulate Health Care, we're looking for talented, compassionate and hard-working individuals who are eager to serve others. Our team members go above and beyond to give our residents and patients the care they deserve — so you'll find that every day with Consulate Health Care offers new and exciting opportunities to learn and grow.
Compassionate hearts and passionate dedication – these two qualities shine in our team members and provide the foundation for our mission of “Providing Service With Our Hearts and Hands” . The compassion you'll show to residents, patients and their families is the lifeline of our business, while relationships with your peers and coworkers will strengthen our vibrant, diverse community.
Consulate Health Care is one of the nation's leading providers of Senior healthcare services, specializing in post-acute care. Operating in 21 states, we offer services ranging from short-term transitional care to Alzheimer’s and dementia care.
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Comprehensive post-acute care
- Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
- "Your Journey Home" short-term rehab program
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Care for medically-complex patients