Bed Bath & Beyond’s Enterprise Support Center team has a current need for an IT Support Center Analyst. This team provides 24x7x365 technological support for a Multi-Concept Enterprise that is a leader in the retail revolution. This is a full-time position for the Tuesday – Saturday (2:00pm – 11:00pm) shift.
The IT Support Center Analyst provides phone support to all concepts, offices, warehouses and remote end users. As part of the Enterprise Support Center team you will apply your technical proficiency, passion for service, and desire to provide a world class customer experience.
- Receive inbound calls via the Automatic Call Distributor (ACD), answer questions, and troubleshoot and document steps performed to resolve hardware, software and application issues in an incident management database.
- Work independently, and under the supervision of a senior analyst or Supervisor.
- Facilitate customer resolution for calls and engage your supervisors and managers to ensure operational consistency across all shifts within the IT Support Center.
- Contact and coordinate vendors in an effort to provide timely service and repair of POS Controllers & Registers (Toshiba), Printers (Harland), and RF Equipment (Zebra).
- Maintain a mindset of continuous improvement in regards to efficiency of support processes, customer satisfaction, and the application of tools for optimization across the IT Services organization.
- Follow directions, guidelines and established procedures/best practices.
- BS degree in Computer Science or commensurate experience is required.
- Technical experience in a high volume; 24x7 Retail, Technical Network, and/or PC Equipment Support Center environment is required.
- Experience in collaborating with team members towards delivering industry best practice methodologies.
- Must have the ability to identify, isolate, escalate and document challenges which impact user environments.
- Must have the ability to effectively manage an incident case load, and provide necessary updates to groups in a timely and consistent manner.
- The position requires excellent communication and customer service skills, enthusiasm, self-motivation, and team oriented focus.
- Must have the ability to follow directions, guidelines and established procedures (best practices), and also have a passion for continuous self-improvement
- A working knowledge of POS hardware, RF, and Networking concepts is desired.
- Must have the ability to work Tuesday – Saturday (2:00pm – 11:00pm); flexibility to alternate shift hours in order to support staff vacations/sick days is highly desirable.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus.
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.