Work is Sweet!
'Quality without Compromise' is not just a motto at See's Candies. It is the most important ingredient in our recipe for success. See's Candies has been in business since 1921 and maintains a reputation for producing the highest quality candy and providing superior customer service.
See's is a leader in the confectionary industry with over 250 retail shops across the USA.
Provide excellent technical support to computer system end users while maintaining See’s security policies. This position requires working overtime on weeknights and weekends on a regular basis, based on business requirements.
1. Complete all assigned support requests within the established time frame based on priority
2. Monitor and maintain See’s requests for support assistance including coordination with other support personnel, timely updates and escalation as required.
3. Responsible for timely escalation and communication to Technical Support Supervisor on all unresolved and escalated work orders.
4. Monitor and maintain all See’s workstations and peripherals (printers, scanners, etc.) executing repairs or replacements as required.
5. Provide professional, immediate, and courteous responses to requests for assistance.
6. Provision credentials and resources as directed by approved documentation.
7. Understand and adhere to See’s Information Security Policies and Procedures manual and department standards.
8. Recommend proactive remedies to IT management for problem areas.
9. Provide primary support for assigned locations including corporate and shop locations. Provide backup support for locations assigned to other support personnel.
10. Work overtime as required.
11. Complete special projects as assigned including new shop openings and shop moves.
1. Minimum three years experience supporting workstations and peripherals in large LAN and WAN environment with 1200+ computers and 250 geographic locations.
2. Minimum three years working experience with Windows XP, Windows 7 and Mac OS.
3. Minimum three years experience supporting Microsoft Back Office family line of products including MS Office and Outlook.
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
5. Well-organized and able to work on multiple tasks under pressure.
6. Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communication skills.
7. Formal technical training and certificate is a plus.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
See's is an EOE
See’s will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance #131192 and Los Angeles Municipal Code 189.00).