Introduction: The Contact Center Services (CCS) team is transforming our contact center infrastructure and applications through a multi-year OMNI-Channel program. The OMNI program provides a platform and application level technical refresh for the delivery of ~1M calls/day to ~75K agents globally. In addition to the voice channel, it will also refresh and deliver new customer channel interactions through outbound voice, chat, email, click-to-call, etc. Position Description: We are looking for a highly motivated IVR operations engineer to join our team! You will be a critical member of our global operations team in support of 40+ IVR applications – both legacy (Avaya and Cisco) and new applications (Genesys) – in a very complex and large-scale environment. Responsibilities:
- The IVR Operations Engineer is responsible for the day-to-day support of IVR applications including the triage of application and interface issues impacting production callers
- Creating, scheduling and resolving IVR application and interface probes and monitoring scripts
- You will collaborate closely with development teams, business partners and interface teams to ensure operational readiness of applications and interface integrations
- This role requires excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to work closely with your teammates in a matrixed organization
- There is an on-call support requirement, sometimes requiring off-hours support to triage production incidents and implementation windows.
Required Qualifications: Required skills necessary to perform role successfully, skills to consider…
- 2+ years of enterprise-scale IVR operations experience
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills in a complex, distributed environment
- Bachelor’s degree in technology discipline or equivalent experience
- Experience with scripting languages and process automation
- CI/CD experience, including the development of Jenkins scripts
- Knowledge of SQL and experience with relational databases
- Experience working in a DevOps or SRE model
- Understanding of Test Data Management
- Test automation experience, ideally using CYARA
- Exposure to query development and dashboards using Splunk
- Enterprise-scale IVR development experience
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.