We are looking for a highly motivated IVR QA automation engineer thought leader to join our team! You will be a critical member of our scrum teams that are re-architecting, simplifying and consolidating our IVR applications as a part of the broader OMNI Channel program. This role will be responsible for testing custom IVR applications using Cyara. This is a great opportunity to part of a team that is building new applications from the ground up in a very complex and large-scale environment, with leadership opportunities for the right candidate.
- The Sr QA automation engineer is responsible for the testing and implementation of speech IVR applications to meet complex business needs
- Serve as a subject-matter expert in IVR QA best practices
- Collaborate closely with business partners and interface teams to clarify and fulfill requirements from design through acceptance and implementation
- Requires excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to work closely with your teammates in a matrixed organization
- Approach work with curiosity and present suggestions for improvements
- Troubleshoot defects and assist in resolution
- Perform work independently
There is no on-call support requirement, however you will sometimes be required to work off-hours as needed to support implementation windows.
- 3+ years of enterprise-scale IVR application QA experience
- Test Planning, Case Design and Data Management experience
- Understanding of all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Lead role within a scrum team:
- Proficiency with automated IVR testing, ideally Cyara
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills in a complex, distributed environment
- Experience working on large scale projects with complex data integration points
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience using the Agile software development methodology
- Experience testing IVR applications on a Cisco or Genesys platform
- Experience testing web services (or APIs) with tools such as SoapUI
Location: Plymouth, MN or Raleigh, NC preferred; Hartford, CT, Basking Ridge, NJ or Richardson, TX considered
UnitedHealth Group is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Technology Careers with Optum. Information and technology have amazing power to transform the health care industry and improve people's lives. This is where it's happening. This is where you'll help solve the problems that have never been solved. We're freeing information so it can be used safely and securely wherever it's needed. We're creating the very best ideas that can most easily be put into action to help our clients improve the quality of care and lower costs for millions. This is where the best and the brightest work together to make positive change a reality. This is the place to do your life's best work.SM
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.