Location: Department #378 1626 Oak Street La Crosse , WI 54603
Education Experience: High School Diploma/GED
Employment Experience: 1-3 years
Already a Kwik Trip Co-worker? Follow this link to apply: myapps.kwiktrip.com
As a Janitor, you are responsible for all of the custodial and sanitation needs for the Support Center and campus offices. This position will be responsible for:
- General cleaning
- Light maintenance.
- Accurate/detail oriented
- Adhere to sanitation/hygiene standards
- Willing to learn/perform variety of job tasks while working alone
- Basic math aptitude
- Read/follow instructions and standard operating procedures
- Work in a safety conscious environment
- Ability to self motivate and carry out daily tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to operate a variety of cleaning and sanitation equipment
- Must have a valid driver’s license as you will be traveling to various buildings throughout our campus
Physical requirements: stand up to 8 hours, lift/carry/push/pull up to 50 pounds at waist level occasionally, lift/carry/push/pull up to 30 pounds to 60 inches occasionally, lift/carry/push/pull up to 10 pounds to 72 inches rarely, bending, reaching, twisting, stooping and squatting frequently.
Work Schedule: Sunday through Thursday, 4:30 pm to 12:30 am.
Kwik Trip, Inc. OVERVIEW:
For over 50 years, Kwik Trip, Inc. has operated friendly, clean, trusted, family-owned, local convenience stores in communities throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Iowa. With a commitment to generosity, Kwik Trip, Inc. is dedicated to treating co-workers and guests like family. We continue to look for ways to improve our guest shopping experience and product offerings, as well as to ensure we provide a safe and fun work environment for our co-workers. We offer competitive wage and benefits and continue to invest in our family of co-workers and provide them with career advancement and growth opportunities.
Kwik Trip, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Function: Entry Level; Facilities; General Labor