At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
New and emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI) are helping us deliver insightful and personalized experiences for customers and team members, drive greater operational efficiency, and better manage risk. The Enterprise Information Technology - Artificial Intelligence Technology team is creating a unified enterprise Machine Learning (ML) Platform that will enable end to end solution for other business lines to build and deploy their ML models.
As a member of our AI DevOps team, you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions to automate Machine Learning (ML) and Natural Language Processing (NLP) projects. You must be passionate about experimentation, innovation, and playing around with the latest technologies. You’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with product, design and our data science teams to build web based tools to support data science life cycle.Required Qualifications
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
- 5+ years of Java experience
- 3+ years of SQL experience
- 3+ years of Hibernate experience
- 3+ years of Spring experience
- 4+ years of design pattern experience
- Experience with big data methodologies involving Apache Spark / Hadoop will be a huge plus.
- Design skills with experience in object-oriented methodologies, design patterns, database design, and data modeling.
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 2222 W Rose Garden Ln - Phoenix, AZ
MN-Minneapolis: 255 2nd Ave S - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Charlotte: 301 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 401 S Tryon St - Charlotte, NC
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.