Onsite candidate interviews will take place from November 12th - 14th
At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Let’s talk about an opportunity that will put you in a position to learn new things technically as well as be a change agent that will enable others to learn, grow and make our technology organization effectively serve our customer’s needs.
Within the Consumer Lending Technology (CLT) group, there are several new positons for Java Developers who will be part of the Transformation Hub team (tHUB).
The objective of the tHUB team is to help the company achieve core EIT goals for this year.
Technology Transformation where existing applications are either replatformed or modernized to run in a Cloud Environment and build new Cloud native applications/services that align with CLT target state architecture/application roadmap.
People Transformation where we transition to use Agile methodology to delivery software solutions for our customers. Focus on building individuals with Technical skills and Business Domain knowledge so that they can work on the applications that currently provide the most value to the customers versus being tied to specific applications.
The team is looking for several self-motivated/self-directed application developer/engineers who have experience working with JavaEE/J2EE technologies and willing to learn new concepts pertaining to building cloud applications. As a Senior Developer/Engineer, you will design, develop and unit tests applications that will run in the cloud. The team members selected for these opportunities will participate and be actively engaged in daily stand up’s, Iteration showcase/review and Iteration planning and retrospective meetings. You must have the ability to review/analyze code and come with tasks to re-platform the application into the cloud and work in fast paced, ever changing Agile team environment. In this environment, you will collaborate with different team members including: Product Owner’s, Quality Assurance Engineer’s and Scrum Master’s to effectively deliver value.
We’re looking for team members with the following technical traits and competencies:
- The ability to enable, coach newly onboarded team members and teams to adapt to the new working model.
- Demonstrated experience in spotting opportunities for automation and efficiency and provide feedback in the appropriate forums to foster an environment of constant improvement.
- The ability to help the organization achieve and mature in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery.
- Strong technical aptitude in terms of troubleshooting production issues and solution implementation
Team members selected for these opportunities will be based at the following Wells Fargo location: 2600 S. Price Rd, Chandler AZ. Candidates should reside in and/or around this target location or be able to commute to and/or relocate to the designated target area at their own expense(s).
Please note: Relocation expenses will not be provided for selected offer candidates to move to the target area.
This is a full time opportunity with a competitive compensation package, a comprehensive benefits package including a generous PTO program and many other benefits. For additional benefit information visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits/.Required Qualifications
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 7+ years of JavaEE experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Agile experience
- JDBC experience
- Spring experience
- SQL experience
- XML (Extensible Markup Language) experience
- Ability to positively influence, motivate, and direct diverse teams
- Knowledge and understanding of Cloud computing, PaaS design principles and micro services and containers
- Experience with developing cloud native application
- Proven experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale Java/J2EE projects, utilizing best design patterns, tooling and coding practices
- Full stack (both UI and back end) development experience
- JMS (Java Message Service) or Asynchronous messaging experience
- Quartz/Spring Batch or experience in similar design patterns.
- Knowledge and/or implementation experience with Test Driven Development (TDD), Behavior Driven Development (BDD), Shift Left testing
- Knowledge of the 12 factors
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.