At Wells Fargo, we have one goal: to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them achieve their dreams. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Finance & Information Technology offers technology and services that exceed Wells Fargo customers’ expectations and directly enable them to succeed financially. We interact with customers more than 12 billion times a year through in-store, online, ATM, and telephone transactions. We impact customers directly, through systems availability and security, as well as indirectly, through our business partners who offer and deliver a myriad of products and services that meet customers’ financial needs. We provide a competitive advantage for the company through excellence in fundamentals, integrated partnerships, and our talented and engaged team members.
Wells Fargo Wholesale Banking Technology, part of Enterprise Information Technology (EIT), is seeking a Lead Java Full-Stack Developer to join Inventory Finance Technology’s Strategic Initiatives team. The selected candidate will play a critical role in defining, designing, developing, and implementing modern technology solutions to support the organization’s strategic initiatives. The role presents an exciting opportunity to influence and build an application platform that drives growth across multiple lines of business.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in application design, front-end application development, enterprise integration, and service oriented architecture on Java/JEE platforms. The successful applicant will have experience with Agile methodologies, preferably Scrum. The role requires experience leading developers, and experience leading a geographically dispersed team is a plus.
- Analyze business and technical requirements to inform system design.
- Produce architecture and design documents to effectively communicate the solution to the team and partners.
- Develop code that satisfies business and technical requirements while meeting expected standards of availability, performance, integrity, stability, and scalability.
- Assure quality, security, and compliance requirements are met.
- Provide expertise on coding standards, and conduct code reviews.
- Refactor and improve maintainability of codebases.
- Interact with internal and external technical leaders to develop innovative solutions that meet business needs.
- Research innovative tools and technologies, and lead proof-of-concepts to drive adoption.
- Collaborate with senior management, developers, IT peers (interfacing app teams, middleware, DBAs, etc.), and business teams.
- Team leadership:
- Delegate work, provide guidance and direction to junior developers and managed resources.
- Ensure team is following development best practices, providing adequate unit test coverage, and maintaining stable and scalable codebases.
- Be a technical thought leader that is called upon to provide guidance on important technical matters.
- 3+ years of Agile experience
- 3+ years of Spring experience
- 5+ years of RESTful or SOAP web services
- 7+ years of Java experience
- 7+ years of application development and implementation experience
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- 5 + years of JSON development experience
- 5+ years of Spring framework component experience (Boot, Core, MVC, Security, AOP, etc.)
- Front-end development experience with React.js
- 5+ years of ANT or Maven experience
- 3+ years of experience with container/cloud deployment and microservice implementations
- 3+ years of experience in a Lead Developer capacity in a geographically dispersed environment
- Familiarity with GIT, Jenkins, and monitoring tools such as App Dynamics
- Familiarity with OPEN API standards
- 5+ years of writing ANSI compliant SQL queries
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.