Primary Location: United States-OR-ORPortland
Function:Training Education Services
MENTOR Oregon is seeking Job Coaches to coach vocational program participants, oversee community employment goals, vocational development goals, and related program functions in the greater Portland Metro area, and most specifically on the west-side. This individual will also implement Individual Service Plans and promote vocational skill acquisition and independence of each program participant.
We are currently seeking full-time Job Coaches. We have several shifts available including weekdays, evenings, and weekends. Further detail on the schedules and candidate availability will be discussed during the interview.
For MENTOR Oregon and The MENTOR Network, a Job Coach is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
To that end, the Job Coach role is a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services with a myriad of career options to move up and across the organization.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of six months experience in Human Services strongly preferred
What MENTOR Oregon offers you:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for Full Time employees
- 401K and Retirement plan options
- Annual Bonus when goals are achieved
- Employee Discount's to major retailers
- Paid Training and Holiday Pay
- Casual Dress Code
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- "Network Angels" an Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Pay-it-Forward Education Program
- Truly rewarding work environment
MENTOR Oregon supports adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities through a range of individualized programs across the state. MENTOR Oregon is a partner of The MENTOR Network. Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human service providers offering quality, community-based services. With approximately 30,000 employees serving 26,000 consumers in 35 states, you'll have career opportunities from coast to coast. When you join The MENTOR Network, you’ll make a difference every day and help to provide quality of life enhancing services to individuals across the country.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!