Primary Location: United States-OR-ORPortland
Function:Training Education Services
MENTOR Oregon is seeking a Job Coach to coach vocational program participants, oversee community employment goals, vocational development goals, and related program functions in the greater Portland Metro area, and most specifically on the west-side. This individual will also implement Individual Service Plans and promote vocational skill acquisition and independence of each program participant.
MENTOR Oregon is an abuse aware agency.
We believe in transparent communication with our dedicated and passionate team members while celebrating differences, achievements, lessons learned and change.
We are currently seeking a full-time Job Coach. Further detail on the schedules and candidate availability will be discussed during the interview.
For MENTOR Oregon and The MENTOR Network, a Job Coach is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
To that end, the Job Coach role is a fantastic role to continue your career path in Social and Human Services with a myriad of career options to move up and across the organization.
Qualifications: What MENTOR Oregon requires of you:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of six months experience in Human Services strongly preferred
What MENTOR Oregon offers you:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance for Full Time employees
- 401K and Retirement plan options
- Annual Bonus when goals are achieved
- Employee Discount's to major retailers
- Paid Training and Holiday Pay
- Casual Dress Code
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- "Network Angels" an Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Pay-it-Forward Education Program
- Truly rewarding work environment
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!