Primary Location: MI-MIWarren-7027 Miller Rd
Function:Training Education Services
Cassell & Associates
Cassell & Associates, a creative therapeutic work program, is seeking caring and energetic individuals for the role of Job Coach. We provide work as a therapeutic medium for survivors of traumatic brain injury in a one-of-a kind therapeutic setting. Job Coaches will assist survivors as they go about their work day. providing coaching and positive reinforcement, quality control checks, inventory restocking, and transfer assistance. Employees receive competitive pay, benefits, paid time off, and are eligible for 401k. No evenings or weekends.
- Perform skills training, cognitive remediation, job coaching, and behavior management objectives in accordance with treatment plan.
- Reinforce appropriate client behavior and skills in day/vocational settings, utilizing direct feedback, modeling and behavior modification techniques.
- Maintain current and complete client records in accordance with program standards, corporate, licensing and regulatory policies.
- Assist in the planning, implementation of social, emotional, recreational, vocational and related therapeutic goals for the clients.
- Provide direct assistance and coaching to survivors of TBI.
- Manage communications and serve as liaison between team members
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of six months experience in Human Services strongly preferred
- Strong communication skills with an ability to establish rapport quickly with others
- A strong sense of empathy with an ability to provide supports, direction, and consistency to those we serve.
- Competitive compensation/benefits package including 401(k) with company matching
- Competitive Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Family-oriented environment
- Professional autonomy and opportunities to develop clinical skills
- Advancement opportunities within our nation-wide Network
Founded in 1980, The MENTOR Network is a national network of local human services providers with ~30,000 employees serving ~30,000 individuals in 36 states. We offer an array of quality, community-based services to adults and children with intellectual and developmental disabilities, acquired brain injury and other catastrophic injuries and illnesses and to youth with emotional, behavioral and medically complex challenges as well as their families.
Come join our team of dedicated and caring professionals. Apply Today!