The Jr. Reporting Analyst provides daily reporting of contact center performance metrics as it relates to operational processes, to the Bed Bath & Beyond organization. The analyst will be responsible for data gathering as well as reporting and analysis.
- Manage and coordinate reporting program for contact center organization
- Produce standard and ad hoc reporting
- Participate in design and development of daily, weekly and monthly operational reports, ensuring high level of accuracy and timely distribution of reports
- Query, manage and report data from multiple sources
- Identify data trends for all operational categories
If you need reasonable accommodations to complete the on-line application, please contact the Human Resource Department:
Email: myHRSC@bedbath.comThis email address is only to request reasonable accommodation for the application process due to a medical condition. If you do not need a reasonable accommodation for such reason, please use the apply button below to complete an application and upload your resume.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Bed Bath & Beyond Inc. to recruit, hire, train, promote, transfer and compensate our associates and provide all other conditions of employment including Company sponsored events without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity, genetic information, marital status, lawful alien status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship status, veteran status, employment status or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.