Responsible for compliance to all sanitation requirements for dish room, pot room, and general kitchen area.Responsibilities
- Follow all policy, procedures and service standards.
- Knowledge of all sanitation requirements for dish room, pot room, and general kitchen area.
- Working knowledge of all ware washing equipment and chemicals.
- Maintain appearance and uniform standards.
- Maintain cleanliness of all assigned areas. Ensures work areas are orderly.
- Complete assigned duties within each shift.
- Develop and maintain positive communication and teamwork with all co-workers and supervisors.
- Ability to communicate effectively with supervisors and line employees.
- Ability to absorb large amounts of information quickly.
- Ability to maintain good, safe sanitary work practices.
- Ability to read and understand Safety Data Sheets.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, approximately 8 hours.
- Must be able to work in hot environments for long periods of time, approximately 8 hours.
- Must be able to walk for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Must be able to bend, stretch, and reach for extended periods of time.